§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
§2. PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation about data protection - hereinafter referred as "GDPR”) we inform you that:
- The data controller in the understanding of GDPR is Smart Medics sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (02-566), Puławska 12/3 Street, Poland, Tax Payer’s Number (NIP): 5252710784, statistical number (REGON): 367279555, company number (KRS): 0000677410, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , a company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with a share capital of PLN 13 080.
- Personal data on the Website are processed for the following purposes:
- giving voluntary consent to the processing of data, including cookies - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the data controller consisting in securing in the event of claims;
- for archival purposes pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. as the implementation of the data controller's legitimate interest in archiving the collected documentation.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Website.
- Personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, and after this period for archival purposes, until the claims arising from or related to the consent are time-barred.
- Recipients may only be authorized employees or associates of the data controller providing services related to handling processes related to data processing.
- The data controller uses various IT solutions that allow for the provision of services and more efficient service, and cooperates with entities supporting it in business and IT processes (so-called data processors).
- You have the right to access personal data, rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to objection, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Cookies are sent to Internet browsers, then stored in the memory of devices, and read by the server at each connection with the Website
- Cookies do not include any information which would enable third parties to gain access to your personal data or to get in touch with you by means of, e.g. e-mail or telephone.
- You can delete cookies using your browser settings and thus withdraw your consent to their processing.
- We use Google Analytics cookies for the purposes of web analytics and creating statistics.
||Used to distinguish users.
||Used to distinguish users.
||Used to throttle request rate.